а) the manuscript, designed in accordance with requirements for article parts formatting;
b) license agreement;
c) consent of the author of the article to the personal data processing;
d) author’s note.
The comment of the supervisor or consultant does not replace the review.
2. At the end of the article, the author (authors) is to insert the following content: “The presented material has not been published anywhere before and is not currently under consideration for publication in other editions. The authors have no conflict of interest related to this publication (if there are two or more authors). I have no objection to place the full-text version of the article in the public domain on the Internet (I /we don’t mind).”
The insert is dated and signed by the author(s). The signature is certified in the prescribed manner.
3. Articles of applicants for a scientific degree are additionally endorsed by the supervisor.
4. The manuscript of a scientific article received by the editors is examined for completeness of the submitted documents and of the manuscript (article) conformity with the rules of general design and requirements for the article elements.
5. The originality of the text is checked by the editors of the publication using specialized software “RUCONTEXT” (https://text.rucont.ru/).
Manuscripts with original text can be accepted for publication (in this case, correct borrowings from one source cannot be more than 7%, borrowings are not allowed in the conclusions):
а) in sections on the relevant branches of science (groups of scientific specialties) – not less than 75%;
b) in the section “Other social and humanitarian sciences (law, psychological and pedagogical sciences)” – not less than 70%.
6. Articles that do not take into account the mentioned above requirements are not considered.
7. Articles are not allowed for publication:
a) the topics of which do not applicable to the scientific direction of the scientific journal;
b) not formatted in a proper way ;
c) the authors of which did not rewrite the article according to the constructive comments of the reviewer;
d) received a negative review;
e) in case of non-observance of the current legislation on copyright and related rights by the author;
f) containing materials that are not to be published in the open press.